Two of our favirote Techs. They were always together. Haley was our assinged tech and was great Hanna was her sidekick when they worked togther. Haley took really good of Evan while we were at Craig Hospital. If I thought I could of stole Haley and brought her home she would be my first pick to take care of Evan if I could not. Hanna would be my next choice because she was also good to Evan and I know with these two he would be OKay. I really loved these two girls for all they did for Evan.
The Day Life Changed
On March 29 2010 Evan was driving to work when his tire blew which pulled him to the right and caused his Explorer to roll. He was badly injured. He broke C-5 C-6 in his neck and is now parlayed from the neck down. If the UPS drive had not been behind Evan he would of not been found until morning because he rolled off the road far enough no one would of seen his Explorer. Our life for the Evan Sleight family has been changed forever and we are now learning how to take care of Evan. This blog is to show our ups and downs on our new journey.
And the journey also contiues with our family now that it has been two years almost three. We still have our ups and downs just like all families do.
And the journey also contiues with our family now that it has been two years almost three. We still have our ups and downs just like all families do.
Evan's Explorer
The day life changed.
3-29-2010
Evan in ICU in Utah
Student Driver
Evan on the bridge at Craig Hospital
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Haley and Hanna
Two of our favirote Techs. They were always together. Haley was our assinged tech and was great Hanna was her sidekick when they worked togther. Haley took really good of Evan while we were at Craig Hospital. If I thought I could of stole Haley and brought her home she would be my first pick to take care of Evan if I could not. Hanna would be my next choice because she was also good to Evan and I know with these two he would be OKay. I really loved these two girls for all they did for Evan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment