

Well we have a new family picture for the year. It has been a while since we had a picture. It is hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner and the New Year is upon us. Evan health has been doing really well, even with the cold he is still doing well. I think that his body is finally getting us to the new way things are going to be. Logan, Marlene, Brittney, and Christopher are ready for school break. Tresithney and Sariah turned five on December 8th and are starting to help me with things that Evan need. All the kids are great help with the help Evan needs. I could not do this without them. I also could not do this without the prayers and support we have with all are friends and family THANK YOU! Have a Happy Holiday and a Wonderful New Year! Love from the Sleights
1 comment:
those are very nice pictures! What a wonderful Christmas gift to yourself
Post a Comment